Windermere Group One
We’re hiring an experienced, professional full-time real estate managing broker to take a real estate team to the next level. You’ll oversee the entire real estate brokerage operation, build up your team of agents, and train them to be top performers. Job seekers should be strong leaders and communicators who thrive on developing others. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Collaborate with the leadership team on retention strategies to ensure our brokerage keeps our top performers
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Assure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Run all operational aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all transactions the real estate agents perform
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
$50,000 + Bonuses
About Windermere Group One
Our purpose at Windermere Group One is to be a real estate brokerage that sets the bar for excellence. Through our actions, we demonstrate Care for our clients, fellow agents, and community. We believe our Integrity is what sets us apart, but also brings us together; we have Integrity and hold ourselves to our word. We feel Communication is paramount to success, and we believe Knowledge is not only something we gain but something to be shared. We value Commitment and understand our Commitment is our promise, our promise to you.