Homestead & Co
We’re hiring an experienced, professional full-time real estate managing broker to take a real estate team to the next level. You’ll oversee the entire real estate brokerage operation, build up your team of agents, and train them to be top performers. Job seekers should be strong leaders and communicators who thrive on developing others. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with our brokerage’s standards
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
- Must have a managing broker’s license
$50,000 plus bonus
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.