BHHS Carolinas Companies
This position includes a base salary plus the potential to earn bonuses based upon the attainment of goals and performance.
We are looking for qualified managing broker candidates in the Charlotte Region. This is due to the company's growth in this area. Successful candidates will have 3 to 5 years of residential real estate sales experience and preferably sales management experience. This is an exceptional career opportunity for an ambitious, goal-oriented individual who seeks career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, select, train, motivate and retain associates and support staff for the successful performance of the branch office
- Review and evaluate staff job performance. Provide leadership in all support and sales associate areas to assure accomplishment of position objectives
- Develop, recommend, and implement programs and long-range objectives designed to enhance the business strategy and enable it to achieve its goals relative to profitability, cost control, and organizational effectiveness with regard to new construction, market share, listing inventory, existing-home sales, and other issues as appropriate
- Track office/sales associate production, and market share. Manage standards to ensure they are within required guidelines
- Stay up-to-date on the market, trends, skills, technology, and related sales skills
- Provide effective and efficient working conditions, space, equipment, and a positive environment that will maximize the effectiveness of sales associates and employees in accomplishing the objectives of the branch office
- Actively promote affiliated Company businesses and work to increase the capture rate of the affiliates
- Actively participate in community activities so the Company will be viewed in the best possible light by clients, sales associates, competitors, and the public within the branch office location
- Perform other related duties of a comparable type as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field
- Must be a licensed Realtor and broker with continuing education credits in real estate and management
- Three plus years of real estate experience with two-plus years of demonstrated managerial and supervisory experience
- Extensive experience in handling real estate transactions; knowledge of legal obligations of Realtors under state and federal laws, Department of Commerce Rules & Regulations, Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership abilities; sound human-relational skills involved in recruiting, training, and managing the performance of people; conflict/change management skills
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently. Strong organizational skills with a high degree of quality and detail orientation
- High degree of integrity; knowledgeable of the technical skills related to real estate; must possess financial skills to manage the operational budget
- Ability to work independently and under extreme deadline pressure, resourceful and action-oriented
- Ability to define and shape strategy yet possess a strong tactical orientation in order to obtain results
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About BHHS Carolinas Companies
Join BHHS Carolinas Companies’ savvy team of real estate professionals. We are a collaborative group that likes to share ideas and welcomes diverse perspectives. We are attracted to proactive, forward-thinking problem solvers. The BH name is internationally recognized for its strong foundation, financial strength, and integrity. BH is #6 on Forbes's list of most respected companies and #4 on Barron’s list of most trusted companies. Our parent company HomeServices of America is also the largest real estate company in the US. We partner with our team members to provide opportunities for growth so that our players can achieve successful and meaningful careers. You can find out more about our company on www.BHHSCarolinas.com.