Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
Our lending institution is looking for a Loan Officer who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy a home.
The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing clients' needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.
We provide the processing and assistance for all updates. Simply put, you take the application and hand it over and we sell it.
While much of your activity will be generating new clients we are connected to a high performing real estate office.
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Identify and recommend products that meet the customer’s needs and the organization’s lending guidelines
- Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- 3+ years’ experience in the consumer loan industry
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers
- Teachable, team player who is also a good working in a self-directed manner
- Provides exceptional experiences for clients
$75,000+ (commission only)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.