Copeland Realty Group at Pacific Sotheby's Int'l Realty
If you would describe yourself in the following terms, we are excited to talk to you!
- You are highly organized and energetic and love having a lot of responsibility.
- You can easily manage multiple projects and priorities at one time.
- You are a high achiever, amazing with people, and have a fantastic “can do” attitude.
- You are a problem solver who can navigate different scenarios have the confidence to step in, resolve issues, and provide solutions to our clients.
- You are cool under pressure and can provide structure to a dynamic, successful sales team.
Daily you will support all the team sales and growth activities. You will help build, implement, and manage different systems in the business from an operations standpoint. You must be a forward thinker that can anticipate an issue before it arises and are always trying to be proactive, not reactive.
You are committed to completing tasks with quality and accuracy but do not allow it to paralyze you or keep you from completing the task. A willingness to pitch in and take on any project or task is a must. This is a high paced business with lots of unexpected turns of events daily. You must be okay with that and be able to highly function in that environment. You can complete many tasks every day. A passion for real estate is nice, but not required if you have a passion for excellent customer service.
We are looking for someone who will strive to provide the best service ever to our clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan!
Aggressive salary plus bonus package offered based on experience.
Must include DISC profile with resume to be considered.
- Support the mission of the sales team by helping to enhance brand, improve client's overall experience and continue to take day to day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow, and reducing inefficiencies.
- Oversee the daily operations for the sales team by building, implementing, and managing all systems, marketing, lead generation, database management, and back-office support.
- Keep the marketing wheels turning with creative ideas, adherence to the calendar, meeting deadlines, and monitoring of the budget.
- Supports agents in the maintenance/follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork.
- Planning and execution of client appreciation events and correspondence.
- Work closely with escrow, other agents, and trades to brings all escrows to a successful close.
- Maintain reports, budgets and monitor all deadlines involved in our business.
- Must be organized, efficient, and a detail-oriented multi-tasker.
- Excellent customer service, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be tech and social media savvy.
- Must have a "can-do" attitude, positive demeanor, and be an awesome problem solver.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dropbox, CRM’s, and Internet skills.
- Must enjoy helping and interacting with clients.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Excellent time management.
- Can work in fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks & turn on a dime when necessary.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in real estate or a similar field.
- Marketing experience is a huge plus.
- Real estate license is a bonus, but we are not looking for a salesperson.
$15 - $25 hourly
About Copeland Realty Group at Pacific Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Sandra Copeland is a top producing sales professional with 43 years of experience. She is a skilled negotiator, who combines personal style and sensitivity with innovative ideas and bottom-line results. Sandra believes knowledge is power and she strives to educate and guide her clients towards the best decision for themselves. She is a strategic partner whose job is to empower and guide her clients. She is also an extraordinary marketer whose attention to detail gives her sellers a distinct advantage in today’s marketplace. With buyers, Sandra knows how to win at multiple offers securing the most competitive listings for her buyers. Sandra is a 12-time winner of San Diego Magazine's "Five Star: Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agents" Award, a Gold Award winner, a Recognition of Excellence Award with SDAR in conjunction with the San Diego Union-Tribune and is ranked in the top 150 agents in San Diego out of over 20,000 agents.