FS Luxury Realty
Work for a nationally ranked, industry leading real estate company based in the heart of Silicon Beach. With a focus on world- class client service, business growth, process, technology and culture, our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve. Your positive attitude and consistent, reliable work ethic will be key to your success in this role. This position is a great way to break into real estate and learn the industry from the best!
We are only interested in candidates who demonstrate commitment, integrity, possess a growth-mindset, and strive for excellence in everything they do. This position is available immediately for the right candidate.
As the Real Estate Listings Assistant you will:
Provide daily showings & coordination support to the Listings Manager and Operations staff. Below is a more detailed list of your primary responsibilities but does not include everything and is subject to evolve over time as the company grows.
The Real Estate Listings Assistant will report directly to the Listings Manager.
- Provide support in handling all property showing requests, meaning actually showing agents/buyers our listings.
- Provide support with all listing coordination tasks to include: scheduling and communicating with clients, vendors, agents, staff, etc.
- Run business related errands as well as occasional personal errands.
- Maintain office supplies, organizational appearances, inventory, storage, etc.
- Liaise on behalf of our Executive Team with outside clients, leads, internal agents, or staff.
- Assist with administrative, clerical, data entry type duties as required by the Executive Team.
- Assist with one-off ad hoc tasks that arise in any department.
- Field general office inquiries and customer requests.
- Assist the company’s Marketing Team and Client Care Coordinator with: Event set-up & breakdown, putting out our company real estate signs for open houses and events, labor tasks such as storing or moving company furniture, and other two-person type jobs.
- A minimum of 1-Year in a support role with proven work ethic and strong managerial references.
- Real estate experience is NOT required, but strongly preferred.
- Ability to work steadily and confidently within a startup, fast-paced environment.
- MUST have a reliable car and clean driving record. Sometimes you may have to drive our company moving vehicle.
- Professional appearance and appropriate work attire.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive mental attitude and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Proven proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong listening skills.
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- MUST be a United States citizen and be able to provide proof you are eligible to legally work in the United States.
About FS Luxury Realty
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our dominating team. We are truly a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We only want the best, so show up to impress!