The Kirsten Jordan Team
We are searching for a Listing and Transaction Coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on all listing database platforms, completing exclusive agreement contracts with sellers, posting and maintaining all listings across platforms, scheduling property inspections, appraisals, open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results to our sellers. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
Note: Looking for someone on East Coast Time.
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The Kirsten Jordan Team
Over 45 years of combined real estate experience, top-producing real estate broker team.