We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is required
$40,000 + Bonuses
We are experts in Leverage. We consult with our clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop leaders through the service of others. To provide Leverage by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential. To enrich the lives of our clients and the talent we serve.
Vision - To be the leading career consulting team by exceeding the highest standards for ourselves, the partnerships we form, and the teams we build.
Values - God. Family. Fun. Integrity. Passion. Purpose.