FLOM PROPERTY GROUP
We are searching for a Listing and Transaction Coordinator to join our growing real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the real estate transaction from listing to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your administrative career, submit your application today!
Listing Coordinator (Listing to Contract)
- Work with the listing agent to coordinate all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to the executed purchase agreement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult and coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation
- Coordinate open houses schedule and activities with agents
- Input all listing information into MLS and update as needed
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems
Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Closing):
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check-in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Draft a commission statement for our listings and verify commissions for our buyer side transactions prior to closing
- Put together the closing file for the agent including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing
- Closeout the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check. Add closed file to Dotloop
- Follow up with clients after the sale to request a testimonial
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and dynamically switch between projects throughout the day
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, with strong attention to detail
$40,000 - $45,000
About FLOM PROPERTY GROUP
FpG Realty / Flom Property Group is a premier real estate brokerage in Fargo, ND. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional value to our clients while making sure they have the best possible experience with their real estate transactions.