Century 21 New Millennium
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- One year of work experience in real estate
- POTENTIAL TO EARN MORE INCOME BASED ON PRODUCTION. MINIMUM EXPECTATION IS CLOSING 24 TRANSACTIONS PER YEAR
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Century 21 New Millennium
Branch office located in Washington, D.C.