Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Possesses a real estate license
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.