Lydia Gable Realty Group with Compass
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Possesses a real estate license
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$75,000 - $200,000
About Lydia Gable Realty Group with Compass
We are a leading Real Estate Group in the Conejo Valley; with a respected brand and are also a fun group of individuals to work with. Our Mission is to provide the ultimate concierge real estate experience for our clients and our community! We want our client to have an organized and efficient experience while not losing the personal touch of a truly professional Realtor. With this goal in mind, we created a team approach to selling homes. By having a team in place, our sales agents can focus on the specific needs of their clients and proving exceptional customer service while never having to worry that something is falling through the cracks.