The Pugh Group
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
About The Pugh Group
With over 50 years of experience in Orange County Real Estate, we are expanding our group to other markets. We adopt a proactive approach and help clients avoid pitfalls before they occur utilizing tested systems including the 47 point TPG Listing Success Plan. It has been our pleasure to help clients navigate complex life events such as job relocation, settling the estate of a loved one, and short sales in addition to luxury multimillion-dollar estates, vacation homes, and investment properties. We make buying and selling homes fun! (Or as fun as it possibly can be.)
We love to spend time with our clients and host TPG VIP events throughout the year. Some of our favorites are Family Portrait Day, Baseball Night, and Housewarming Parties for our buyers. Our Mission: To develop leaders in the community who elevate the customer experience in real estate and by doing so transform the lives of the future generations of those we serve.