Keller Williams - Ontario
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
$120,000+ at plan commissions
About Keller Williams - Ontario
Keller Williams - Ontario Realty is one of the leading real estate firms in Ontario. Our innovative approach to luxury real estate, highly technological business model, and outstanding customer service make us one of the most innovative and efficient companies in the luxury real estate sector. We specialize in brokerage and realtor training.
If you’re looking to expand your investment portfolio, buy a new home, or get a great deal on a house, you’ve come to the right place! We provide exceptional services and base every decision on what’s best for you. At Keller Williams Realty, we want to modernize and progress the experience of buying and selling real estate by cultivating a spirit of collaboration, innovation, and integrity.