The Mattz Group
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Assist lead listing specialist in all listing and support activity
- Daily lead generation, lead follow-up and update lead pipeline
- Successfully present to sellers and convert listing appointments into listings taken
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of proven listing experience (average 6 listings taken per year)
- Are learning-based, and have a high receptivity to coaching and mentoring
- Have high energy, self-starter, and strong work ethic
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Mattz Group
With over 30 years of experience, our Real Estate Team is lead by one of the most successful professionals in the Real Estate Industry. Our sales and support staff excel in executing results for selling and buying consumers in the Chicagoland area.
- Over 4,200 real estate sales transactions!
- Ranked 112 out of 45,000+- members in the MLS! (per Broker Metrics 10/15/20).
- Recipient of the Keller Williams’ 2019 Eagle Award, Master’s Hall of Fame Award, Centurion Award, Double Centurion Award, and the acclaimed, Grand Centurion Award.
The Team is proud to be part of Keller Williams which is the #1 company in the United State by units sold, sales volume, and agent count!
Join the best, grow, and enjoy your career!