The IRBY Group
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Schedule and conduct impactful listing presentations with potential sellers
- Follow the marketing strategy to increase client base and attain quick sales on all listings
- Coordinate steps in the home selling process
- Deliver a world-class experience to clients from the first interaction through all follow-ups
- Extraordinary ability to connect with people and bring their dream to reality
- MLS and Association membership in the area of responsibility
- Self-motivated and able to excel without constant supervision
- Ability to be resourceful and creatively drive solutions
- Strong sales ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.