We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Possesses a real estate license
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
About Northcap Residential
Northcap Residential is a leading-edge residential real estate company focused on brokerage and property management.