Nicole Spellman Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Possesses a real estate license
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!