The Christie Cannon Realty Team
As a licensed real estate agent, your primary focus would be working with Sellers as a Listing Specialist on our Team. This is a fast paced, high intensity position that will yield a high return for the right individual. Our Team supplies everything you need to succeed and we are seeking the right individual to plug into our successful system.
You’ll be assisting with all aspects of the listing process including attending appointments, assessing values, meeting contractors, answering client questions, scheduling, and providing a comprehensive and educational listing presentation with detailed data and comprehensive market analysis for each client.
You’re the hub for customers contacting us on all fronts, by telephone, email, or the web. You have the charm to engage a client contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise sellers on their home sale and the follow through to keep our sellers informed while their home is active on the market.
If you love helping and serving people as much as we do, and you are a motivated self-starter who is passionate about service, we need you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Frisco, TX. With over $125 million in gross sales last year, we need to expand. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Educate clients on current market conditions
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Negotiate contracts and repairs with sellers
- Real Estate License required
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Willing to work some weekends and evenings as needed for client appointments
65,000 + commission
About The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We are a Residential Real Estate Team with a proven track record for success and over $125M in sales last year. We strive to provide the highest five star quality of service to our clients and work in a true team environment. We are looking for someone with high energy who's a true team player and willing to provide incredible value towards the future growth and success of the team in a new location.