Terra Firma Realty, Inc
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Respond to new incoming seller inquiries while qualifying the seller and educating them about our market.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in daily team huddles, weekly team meetings, and monthly one-on-one meetings/huddles with Manager(s) or Broker.
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position.
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent in good standing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Real Estate (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google Suite including G-Mail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$80,000 at plan, commission based
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!