Tru Advantage Realty
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA with teams across the United States. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest-level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees and team members are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.