Burnes International Group
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Has a real estate license
About Burnes International Group
Finding the right real estate team to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. It is imperative you align yourself with a team that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Burnes International Group is that team! Our brokerage has grown to be the largest real estate company in the world, ranked the #1 training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work in the US. We are here for you.