Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
$70,000+ at plan (commission based)
About Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Big Block Midwest is an innovative brokerage that lets agents keep 100% of their commission to run their business in the way they best see fit. For agents looking for leads and minimal expenses, Yoo Realty Group provides a solution for focused and self-motivated agents. Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in South Central Wisconsin in 2018 -2020 (based on the number of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow! We are now expanding our brokerage into other areas including the Barrie, ON area.
The brokerage is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, supported by a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. If you are looking for a company with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement, and in-depth mentoring and training, please apply now!