The IRBY Group
IRBY is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm looking for a Real Estate Listing Specialist to join our ELITE team of IRBY professionals (powered by JPAR Coast & County)
This IRBY Warrior is motivated to crush their quotas. Daily life looks like traveling throughout the Mobile area meeting face-to-face with sellers to evaluate their and list their property. IRBY provides top-notch training on the process and details of calculating property conditions, repairs, and desirability. In order to be considered qualified, applicants will have their real estate license and be hungry for coaching.
Top performers will make well above $100,000 annually
Commission on sold listings | E&O Insurance Covered | Paid marketing | Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Schedule and conduct impactful listing presentations with potential sellers
- Follow the marketing strategy to increase client base and attain quick sales on all listings
- Coordinate steps in the home selling process
- Deliver a world-class experience to clients from the first interaction through all follow-ups
- 50/50 Split on Team Commissions + some expenses paid
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Extraordinary ability to connect with people and bring their dream to reality
- MLS and Association membership in the area of responsibility
- Self-motivated and able to excel without constant supervision
- Ability to be resourceful and creatively drive solutions
- Strong sales ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$100,000 at plan
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.