We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$87,000+ commission based
About Keller Williams
About Keller Williams Realty
Created as a grand experiment, Keller Williams Realty operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its agents’ businesses, the agents in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With this unique agent-centric philosophy, Keller Williams Realty has quickly become the preferred real estate company of choice for the true real estate professional.
Today, now the #1 real estate company in every category, with more than 180,000 associates and over 800 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. And, we want you to be part of the family!