The Luxury Property Advisors
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- One year of work experience in real estate
$50,000 - $500,000 yearly
About The Luxury Property Advisors
The Luxury Property Advisors was founded by Kayla Dieppa. As an award-winning agent and Top Producer, she is ready to expand and share her wealth and knowledge with others. Her love for the love real estate industry goes beyond helping buyers and sellers. This fun, pumped up environment is sure to change your view on the average 9-5.