Bay Properties and Beyond LLC
Are you an individual that draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency? Do you consider yourself a social media guru who can learn new programs and databases quickly? Do you have a passion for relationship building?
We are located in the heart of Annapolis waterfront working for a top luxury residential real estate sales office. We are looking for an individual who is tech-savvy, a social media guru, and will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They track the results in regular accountability meetings along with those of the agents holding appointments.
This person is an enthusiastic self-starter and has the organizational and time management skills necessary to administer our social media accounts while handling the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. Additionally, they are responsible for adding new prospective clients to our database while continuing the incubation of these leads.
- Compensation: Money based on experience
- Annual salary with potential for profit sharing
- Paid time off
- Work Remotely: Mostly full time in the office but occasionally work from home
- Responsible for overseeing all facets of the Listing process
- Generating a massive number of leads into appointments and referrals through personalized follow-up
- Set goals for quarterly and annual marketing communicate with key players on the team regarding the listing status and events
- Attend weekly meetings for effective communication across the team.
- Prepare a marketing plan for the listing and review plan with the team lead
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages.
- Prepare initial listing Interview package. (Print /virtual or both as necessary)
- Document and record all expenses and coordinate with a bookkeeper
- Ensure listing binders, presentations, and luxury materials are in stock, prepared, and ready to go.
- Advertising and promotion of all of Sandra K. Libby group's listings
- Visit the listing to familiarize yourself with all the marketable features.
- Develop the marketable features so that the property can be effectively promoted
- Consistently and actively advertise our listings.
- Coordinate with a stager, type of photography needed /ensure photos are suitable for advertisement
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing flyers, brochures, websites, and all other marketing materials
- Ensure that all promised advertisement is completed and search for other opportunities for promotion
- Prepare a timeline for property advertisements on a monthly /weekly schedule
- Strive to think outside the box for each listing as they are unique. (What other opportunities are available)
- Prepare market updates for sellers on a biweekly basis showing them the advertisement that has occurred
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses with Listing Agents for promotion in advance
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed
- Maintain an ongoing list of advertisements completed.
- Maintain a list of signs and installation and coordinate installation with appropriate team member or vendor
- Manage and update team website, blog, and online listings
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Client Attraction assistance
- Coordinate all client & vendor appreciation events
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Plan and execute systems for marketing to past clients
- Ensure systems for referrals are in place (thank you cards/gifts)
- Facilitate preparation of anniversary and birthday cards for a team lead or admin to send out.
- Oversee Website maintenance
- Create and share marketing schedule on a monthly basis
- Create and coordinate unique strategies to stay in touch with clients
- Create a weekly social media promotions calendar and share it with the team
- Oversee social media accounts, magazine, portfolio marketing, and just sold properties marketing layouts
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Support Sandra in client outreach activities to support getting one listing a week
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Efficient in Microsoft office platforms, publisher, excel, adobe, google sheets
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience with Canva, graphic, design software
- Experience with marketing via various social media sites and tools (e.g., Facebook, linked in Instagram)
- Experience with digital, video editing, production/YouTube
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Time management, and organizational skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Tech savvy, timely and effective use of existing systems while striving for better operating systems
- Project Management
- Leadership, Perception, and People skills
- Team Player
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Bay Properties and Beyond LLC
Small residential real estate team that likes to work hard and play hard. We support one another so that we can all meet our goals. We enjoy working in a waterfront location and being downtown with great parking. We provide concierge service to our luxury clients and take pride in making a meaningful impact in people's lives. We have fun events and give back to our community.