Coldwell Banker Omni Group
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Possesses a real estate license
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
About Coldwell Banker Omni Group
At Coldwell Banker Omni Group we believe in 3 core values: people, technology and marketing. Coldwell Banker Omni Group has put together an inclusive environment that breeds collaboration and success. With the training and mentoring provided at Coldwell Banker Omni Group, we are driven to build long-term wealth for you and your family, not just your next commission check. Hope we have a chance to meet.
We are currently hiring. If you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you. We will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
Thank you for your interest!