Portland Real Estate Group
We are one of the top Real Estate Teams in the Portland metro and we are looking for a salaried Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take 4+ listings/month.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the skills and income that will last a lifetime. If you're interested in improving your current real estate career, or just beginning in the industry, we should chat.
Our team provides its Agents with leads, the CINC CRM, individual and group coaching, full access to our call center, a transaction coordinator, listing coordinator and much more!
Apply today to jump-start your career!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Must live within 30 miles of Portland, OR
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
About Portland Real Estate Group
Portland Real Estate Group has consistently ranked among the top real estate teams in the metro area since 2011. Most of our agents choose to work with us because of our culture, leads, proven systems, and all around team success.