Gene Arant Team | Keller Williams Realty
Exceptional Career Opportunities!
LISTING SPECIALIST | SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $150,000+ in first 12 months!
Have you realized you love working with clients and not so much the back-office and marketing side of things? Then we are for you. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Consult with clients in order to discover their home sale desires and motivation
- Ability to negotiate at a high level
- Participate in networking activities with the mindset of consistently prospecting for new clients; dedicated time block for daily lead generation/follow-up
- Guide and consult 60 to 100 clients through the home selling process each year;
- Changing lives through Real Estate... your life and the lives of our clients
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude; serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
$75,000 base salary + commission bonus
About Gene Arant Team | Keller Williams Realty
We are consistently one of the top real estate teams in Austin, Texas having received multiple Residential Real Estate Awards from the Austin Business Journal and our Keller Williams Market Center. What drives our success, you may ask? Well, it is people like you - our team! "Changing lives through real estate by giving impeccable service, cultivating raving fans and nurturing clients for life" is our mission statement and we take that very seriously.
We have lived in and served Austin's real estate needs for over 2 decades and pride ourselves in being the "local real estate economist" and being strong in developing real estate professionals. Our knowledge of the market allows for educated advice and predictable outcomes for our buyers and sellers; our knowledge and resources in the areas of technology, training and leading allows for predictable outcomes for our team members and their future success.