IRBY is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm looking for a Real Estate Listing Specialist to join our ELITE team of IRBY professionals. This IRBY professional is a licensed, or willing to get licensed, real estate agent motivated to crush their quotas. Daily life looks like traveling throughout the area meeting face-to-face with clients to evaluate and list their property. IRBY provides top-notch training on the process and details of calculating property conditions, repairs, and desirability. In order to be considered qualified, applicants will be hungry for coaching and excited to join a winning team!
Top performers will make well above $100,000 annually.
- Competitive commission structure
- Consistent bonuses
- Company cell phone
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Prospect through lead generation activities to create new business
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Schedule and conduct impactful listing presentations with potential sellers
- Follow the marketing strategy to increase client base and attain quick sales on all listings
- Coordinate steps in the home selling process
- Deliver a world-class experience to clients from the first interaction through all follow-ups
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Tech-savvy enough to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Self-starter with the strong desire to win
- Ability to creatively drive solutions
About IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate financier and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success.
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results.
- Honor: Do the right thing.
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset.
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
Check us out at www.irbybuys.com