Keller Williams RiverTown
We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in West Michigan, and we are looking for pure talent!
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime.
Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$100,000+ at plan
About Keller Williams RiverTown
- Best Training in the Business - Voted number ONE in the world, by Training Magazine Top 125 Companies.
- Best Commissions - Compare and see! The purpose of Business is to fund the Perfect Life, 100% commission opportunities every year.
- Best Culture - Meet us and you will understand. Voted "Happiest place to work" by Forbes in 2017.
- Best Business Models - Experienced agents and new agents agree that the models that KW uses build wealth faster than most brokerages.