Remax Fine Living
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
$100,000 - $300,000 yearly
About Remax Fine Living
We are a systems-oriented Real Estate Team with a Mission of Serving Big, Changing Lives, and Making a Difference. We exist to Inspire, Empower, and Equip our Agents, helping them change not only their own lives but the lives of others around them, ultimately making a difference and having a fine living.