Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
Please do not call, email or reach out to the company to follow-up on application.
Keep reading if you're ready to be part of something bigger.
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the greater Richmond Virginia area, and we are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
- A licensed real estate agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A collaborative team atmosphere?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime.
Do you have what it takes?
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Run comparable reports to help clients make educated choices
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
- Work closely with the Listing Manager on marketing and coordination
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers before, during and after the home buying/selling process
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best fiduciary advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting, growing and learning with other team individuals who just may have bigger goals than yourself!
- Current real estate license preferred
- Familiarity with the Richmond area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Possesses grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Takes initiative in solving problems
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure
- Possesses leadership qualities
- Thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing, always improving the environment!
- Professional in attitude and appearance
About Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
We're a team full of leaders who believe in the power of possibility thinking. we empower those around us to grow into their potential and challenge their limiting beliefs head-on and without hesitation.
Perspective: We are partners with our clients, agents, and employees.
Mission: We live for a life of abundance, and in order to give unconditionally and without boundaries.
Values: Integrity in all things | possibility thinking | responsiveness | leadership | impact | serving | genuine | never stop growing | uncomfortable is the new comfortable | empathy | team before self | making a difference.