Nicole Spellman Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
About Nicole Spellman Group
We are an award winning local team that currently has 12 agents. We have an amazing training platform and great support staff in place.