HergGroup Richmond-Metro at KW
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About HergGroup Richmond-Metro at KW
Hergenrother Realty Group – Transforming Lives Through Home Ownership
(HergGroup) was founded in 2011 by Adam Hergenrother in order to expand his successful real estate team concept beyond the borders of Vermont by partnering with growth-minded CEOs to run additional teams. HergGroup’s business model is the future of real estate. Not all agents want to build a team. Many just want to be on a successful team that shares their values and vision and can help them take their business to the next level without an exorbitant amount of time or risk. That’s where HergGroup comes in.
What will the company look like in one to three years?
HergGroup was ranked #4 in the United States in 2019 by Real Trends The Thousand as Advertised in The Wall Street Journal (up from #18 and #28 the previous two years).