OneHome Colorado Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About OneHome Colorado Real Estate
One Home Colorado is one of the areas top real estate teams AND GROWING!!! Led by 25+ year real estate veteran and top producing agent Steve Nickerson, we are based in Highlands Ranch and serve the entire front range. Our team values include care, communication, and commitment. We are friendly, fun and focused. Our team is about growing personally and professionally and we deliver world-class experiences for our clients and our team!