HomeSmart Colorado is hiring residential real estate sales agents in the greater Denver, Colorado. HomeSmart Colorado is the largest residential real estate brokerage in Colorado and has 15 office locations.
Who are we looking for?
- New agents
- Experienced agents
- Teams or team leads
- Top-producing agents
Why HomeSmart Colorado?
- 100% Commission (Why earn less?)
- 24/7 Broker Support (On-call when you have questions)
- Live Agent Services Team (Ready to assist with anything from systems to transactions)
- Streamlined Paperless Transaction Management (A streamlined process)
- RealSmart Agent Productivity Software (Stay on-track and productive)
- Automated and Personalized Marketing Materials (Upload, download, print or post directly to your market)
- Online On-Site Training, Mentorship Business Development Classes (Flexibility for your busy life)
- 24/7 Access to 15 Office Locations (Workstations, computers, printers, mail/courier services)
- Collaborative Culture (Live meetings, specialized groups networking events)
- NO Tech, Desk or Marketing Fees (It’s your money, you should keep it!)
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests.
- Active Real Estate license.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Passionate about selling.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 16,000+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.