HomeSmart Colorado is hiring residential real estate sales agents in the greater Denver, Colorado. HomeSmart Colorado is the largest residential real estate brokerage in Colorado and has 15 office locations.
Who are we looking for?
- New agents
- Experienced agents
- Teams or team leads
- Top-producing agents
Your Job Responsibilities
- Build your sphere of influence
- Connect and meet with clients
- List and market clients’ homes for sale
- Host open houses
- Take customers on house showings
- Manage transactions and MLS listings
- Ensure close of escrow is successful
- Licensed to practice real estate in the state of Colorado
- Detail-oriented individual with good organization and communication skills
- Professional business acumen
Why HomeSmart Colorado?
- 100% commission (Why earn less?)
- 24/7 Broker support (On-call when you have questions)
- Live Agent Services Team (Ready to assist with anything from systems to transactions)
- Streamlined and paperless transaction management (A streamlined process)
- RealSmart Agent productivity software (Stay on-track and productive)
- Automated and personalized marketing materials (Upload, download, print or post directly to your market)
- Online and On-Site training, mentorship and business development classes (Flexibility for your busy life)
- 24/7 access to 15 office locations (Workstations, computers, printers, mail/courier services)
- Collaborative culture (Live meetings, specialized groups and networking events)
- NO tech, desk or marketing Fees (It’s your money, you should keep it!)
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests.
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Passionate about selling.
$100,000+ at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 16,000+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country. HomeSmart is now in Florida and we are looking to continue our rapid growth.