Coldwell Banker Omni Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
About Coldwell Banker Omni Group
At Coldwell Banker Omni Group we believe in 3 core values: people, technology and marketing. Coldwell Banker Omni Group has put together an inclusive environment that breeds collaboration and success. With the training and mentoring provided at Coldwell Banker Omni Group, we are driven to build long-term wealth for you and your family, not just your next commission check. Hope we have a chance to meet.
We are currently hiring. If you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you. We will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
Thank you for your interest!