The Listing Partner is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
The Listing Partner must be adaptable to change, detail-oriented, and be solutions-oriented. He/She will manage listings from appointment through to closing efficiently and effectively ensuring all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service and act as an extension of the Listing Agent.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire listing and closing process.
- Act as an extension of the Listing Agent.
- Nurture and develop relationships with Sellers to create repeat and referral business.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create Command Sheets & Opportunities
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check-in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Put together the closing file for the agent including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing
- Closeout the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check. Add closed file to Dotloop.
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check-in and request a testimonial
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- People oriented
- Happy, positive
- Learning based
$45,000 + Bonus potential
About Patterson Group
We are a multi-member team of Real Estate Professionals specifically created and selected to work toward the goal of exceeding our client's expectations while assisting them in achieving their Real Estate goals. Our unique talents and energies can achieve more than any single agent can accomplish. Within the team, individuals specialize in their area of talent, and therefore, their service to the team provides more together than we possibly could as individuals. This synergy allows us to offer a higher level of service and expertise to the clients we serve. The Patterson Group optimizes professionalism, personal service, dedication, and creativity all in one package. We are consistently one of the top Real Estate teams in the region serving Charlotte, Sarasota, and northern Lee County year after year.