Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Are you looking for a job where you can do meaningful work and make a difference in someone's life? A job where you can work with a high-performing team in an environment of positivity and support? A job where you can maximize your earning potential and have the freedom to pursue your own passions and goals? If so, we invite you to apply for the Listing Partner job at Terra Firma Realty. We are a rapidly growing company and need a dynamic and customer-focused listing agent who can help take our team to the next level. Our in-house systems, lead generation, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground running. Applicants should be success-driven individuals, ready to help drive revenue growth and enjoy helping the client meet their sales goals while building life-long relationships. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Respond to new incoming seller inquiries while qualifying the seller and educating them about our market.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in daily team huddles, weekly team meetings, and monthly one-on-one meetings/huddles with Manager(s) or Broker.
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position.
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent in good standing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Real Estate (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google Suite including G-Mail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$80,000 at plan, commission based
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!