Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Take control of the real estate market instead of having the market control you! If you're looking for more consistency and leverage to be able to control the market, and your time, this could be just what you're looking for!
Andersen Group Realty, the #1 Keller Williams Team in Massachusetts and a Top 5 real estate team in Massachusetts in 2022, is growing and has a unique opportunity for a talented listing specialist to help work all of the home selling opportunities that our team is generating on a daily basis!
Our ideal applicant is persuasive and enjoys a fast-paced work environment working with other like-minded "A" players who love to collaborate, challenge, and support each other. This is an exciting opportunity to help you grow your business into a sustainable career.
We have the proven training, tools, systems, processes, and opportunities to help you become one of the most successful listing specialists in the area.
If you're looking to get more control over your business while growing and being part of a collaborative top producing team, we want to talk to you!
- The support of a top real estate team in Massachusetts and New England - over $130 Million in Closed and Pending Sales Volume and on track to sell $225 Million in Sales Volume in 2022!
- Leads - LOTS of opportunities. Our extensive lead generation systems provide a consistent flow of both opportunities AND qualified appointments that are set by our Account Representatives so you can just focus on closing!
- Industry-leading coaching, training, and systems to help you continuously elevate your game!
- Extensive support: Listing management, transaction management, property showing coordination, lead generation, inside sales, marketing collateral, yard signage, client events, leads, etc.
- A proven training system and mentoring program - learn from one of the top listing specialists in the industry, our CEO and team leader - Sven Andersen
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities, in parallel with the Inside Sales Department, to create new business
- Follow up on inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Conduct and win listing consults and guide your customers through the home selling process to meet their home selling goals while differentiating yourself as a true professional by offering unbeatable service to clients
- Professionalism is required. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself while also being a team player and able to collaborate with others
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- 1+ years of real estate sales experience
- Active Real Estate License in Massachusetts
- This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Learning-based mindset
$200,000+ commission based
About Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Nationally recognized real estate in the Greater Boston area, currently ranked as the #1 Keller Williams team in Massachusetts. As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools, and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as ax throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
Our Team Mission: Serving our customers and clients with the highest level of professionalism ensuring that care and integrity are demonstrated throughout the entire buying or selling process.
Our Team Values: Humble, Driven, Professional, Integrity, Relationships