Tonya Harbin Team
Scared of jumping into a full commission job? Well, don't be! RECEIVE A SALARY (plus commission!) while helping to sell real estate!
There's no better way to start in this industry!
The listing partner serves as a "nurse" while working with the listing agent (doctor). They assist with a large number of client relationships; building rapport, assisting with market analysis', handling administrative and relational duties, navigating paperwork, and connecting with sellers every day. The listing partner is teamed up with a listing agent for ultimate success and service.
This is the perfect opportunity to get started in a career in real estate, without the fear of jumping straight into a commission only role where you are on your own to sink or swim. Our listing partners learn all of the ropes, we will be with you every step of the way and you will be able to generate an income while you learn!
If you like meeting lots of new people, supporting them, and bopping around a bit - this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Applications are accepted until Nov. 30th, 2020
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Assist sellers and listing agents with the sale of homes - all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today's real estate market.
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis.
- Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses and engagement with communities.
- Your main job is to grow in relationships between your team and your clients. This is a role revolving 100% around service!
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Have strong rapport with those you interact with
- Is an active and focused listener
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the Hatch culture
- Must have a valid driver's license
- MUST obtain your Texas real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
- Speed matters
- Coachability matters
$10 - $15 DOE hourly plus bonus possibility
About Tonya Harbin Team
Here at the Tonya Harbin Real Estate, we do real estate differently. We have a team of agents who all work together, since we are a team of specialists, our team has the time, resources, and expertise to handle all the details of a transaction, from start to finish, with exceptional service.
The Tonya Harbin Team is the #1 Real Estate Team in Abilene Texas. We operate at a high level with accountability.
This is a great place to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.