The Indy Homes Team is one of the largest real estate teams in Indiana, selling over $50M in real estate annually. We are an evidence-based real estate team ranked in the top-10 REALTORS in central Indiana. We credit our success to being smart agents, doing business differently, and creating WOW experiences.
The right Candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today!
We need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position for a fast paced, growing real estate firm and we’re looking for the best of the best!
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through closing.
- Manage team office, which includes monitoring team attendance, ordering supplies, leading morning meetings, tracking team data, planning team lunches and retreats, etc.
- SELL HOMES! Assist in data entry of listing details, analysis, and client care as we track all contracts through closing with the utmost attention to detail.
- Research the market to develop expert knowledge to provide accurate CMAs, net sheets, etc.
- Field offers and inquiries on our properties.
- Coming into the office early, ready to tackle emails and calls from the night before.
- Lead team morning conference meeting so that all important details and questions from team members may be addressed.
- Script practice with the team to perfect your dialogue with people.
- Data entry and track results so the team can make evidence based decisions.
- Prepare and organize files, folders, and CMAs to meet our agents’ needs.
- Entering listings, including pictures, details, and virtual tours so put properties on the market in the BLC.
- Running errands around town, including staging walkthroughs, delivering sold signs.
- Incredibly service oriented and ready to say “YES, I’D LOVE TO!”
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Learning based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours.
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and project management software.
- Social media experience.
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement).
- “Can-do” attitude.
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists.
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.