NextHome Experience, Nick Vlasidis
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About NextHome Experience, Nick Vlasidis
an exclusive group of realtors with a common mission to provide a luxury level of service and experience in helping people sell or buy their next home.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, you’ll find useful information about how to choose the “right” property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed home buying decision in today’s market. If you currently own property and are thinking about selling it, this site contains information about preparing your home for sale, selecting the right agent, pricing your home appropriately, marketing it effectively, going through the inspection process, and receiving a timely market evaluation.