Must have experience in Real Estate!
We are a top producing, high-energy residential real estate team and are in need of a full-time Transaction/Listing Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. This organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from pre-listing to contract to close and is someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
The Transaction/Listing Coordinator is a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract-to-close. Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving, and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients. The main priority of this position is taking care of the numerous details and checklist items that arise from the time a purchase agreement is accepted until successful closing.
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Manage contract to close process for all listings
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings, signpost up, coordinate inspections, appraisals, etc.
• Must have experience in Real Estate
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents and timelines
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with stress
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals