The Exceptional Home Team
The Listing and Marketing Manager is deeply committed to supporting the Listing Team here at the HUB and Expansion achieving greater levels of success. He/She will be willing to grow their knowledge base and skillset, allowing them to develop into a supportive leader within the team.
This person will not only execute the many details involved in listing a property, but they will also produce marketing materials, social media campaigns/strategy, website content creation, coordinate client events…etc. We need someone who can achieve productivity, (AKA... hit your GOALS and have some excitement and fun while doing it.)
This position requires a person who is assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, confident, goal driven and result-oriented.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, we want you!
Hours: Typically Monday - Friday 8am-5pm One hour lunch
- Create consistent team branded marketing materials with the assistance of our Marketing Virtual Assistant, including specific listing marketing materials. May also include one off materials, such as, print mailings, flyers, social media posts, and mass email promotion.
- Schedule and track third party vendors (such as: photographer, staging, sign installation, courier pickups and deliveries) for listings which may include visiting the property occasionally. This would also include setting up new accounts for expansion locations. Shopping cost for the best deals.
- Coordinate and implement the marketing of listing properties across social media sites and real estate websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Zillow.com, Realtor.com. Must have a basic understanding of digital marketing (SEO, PPC…etc.) to promote and grow the business. This will include communication of these to listing agents and sellers on a weekly basis.
- Create, manage and update content for our team websites. This includes bi-monthly blogs that will also be emailed to our client database. Leadership will help with content on this along with website host company. Listing coordinator will be monitoring the timeliness of these blogs and posting listings as well.
- Manage all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, NextDoor, Alignable…etc.).
- Consistent communication with sellers and listing agents. This includes sending progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Update the Operations Manager and Listing Specialists on the progress of all seller contracts. Advise when they need to become involved in a problem or resolution.
- Provide a smooth transition of seller files from the pre-listing stage to the Transaction Coordinator at the time of sale to ensure that great customer service continues.
- Support the Listing Specialist/Team Leader by updating the contact database (Top Producer or current CRM) as needed. Update and maintain listing materials and prepare pre-listing folders and Welcome bags for new team members.
- Leader in coordinating the staging, home repairs/ improvements and city inspections that are required for showing the property.
- Lead coordinator on all client events, open houses and team happy hours.
- Create and execute the team annual marketing plan (“36-Touch”), along with the annual budget with DOO.
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings and one-to-one meetings with Director of Operations
- Recruit/Hire, manage, train, lead and motivate all assistant listing coordinators ( VA’s).
- Must have team leadership ability, positive and patient
- Real Estate license and/or experience (optional)
- Detail oriented and organized
- Focused in a fast-paced work environment
- Event coordination or marketing experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic contact/lead management systems
- Excellent understanding of the digital world
- Take charge attitude
- Creative problem solver
- Engage in all team activities
- Love of guacamole
$45,000 to $55,000 (salary plus bonuses)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities, and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.
Check out more on our career page