Compass/The Barron Team
Work for a top 1% San Diego real estate team. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, process, technology, and culture, our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve. We are a tirelessly dedicated and driven team that offers advancement and growth opportunities. The position is available immediately for the right candidate.
We are looking for a top-notch Real Estate Listing Manager to join our growing team of real estate professionals. The Listing Coordinator is first and foremost responsible for ensuring that all upcoming, current, and closed listings are fully managed and that the supporting tasks are executed with a high standard of accuracy and efficiency. We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our dominating team. We are truly a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We only want the best, so show up to impress!
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Consult with sellers to coordinate and schedule: Staging, photography, videography, virtual tours, repairs, home improvements, signage, lockbox, access requirements, and other listing preparation activities required
- Manage all aspects of seller’s transactions from first contact to listing launch and oversee the listing wrap-up after the close of escrow
- Execute all required steps to list a property and get it under the agreement, such as preparing listing materials and pre-listing presentations, coordinating showings, and scheduling open houses
- Oversee the preparation and execution of a listing for a Premiere open house and be present on the day of the Premiere open house to ensure the house is prepared as desired by the Agent and the open house is running smoothly
- Input listing information into the MLS, maintain documents and track progress for each listing and update necessary information in the client database and transaction management systems
- Provide weekly updates to sellers with feedback and progress reports from showings and marketing efforts. Be proactive so clients are kept informed, know what to expect, and feel reassured that they are in good hands
- Keep the lead Agent updated on the progress of listing preparation and launch.
- Coordinate closing gifts for clients
- The Listing Manager must be willing to go the extra mile for our clients, be able to manage a listing launch timeline and adjust well to ever changing deadlines, have strong management skills, a high level of comfort when dealing with a variety of client needs and a service-based attitude
- Required: 1-2+ year(s) in the real estate field, preferably in Listings and/or Operational role
- Proficient with programs/software such as: MS Office, Google Apps, CRM software, etc.
- Must be VERY detail oriented and organized
- Experience with other real estate technology preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates need not apply if they do not have experience in the Real Estate industry
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Laser-focused work style/habits
- Ability to handle constructive criticism well, and apply learned concepts
- Strong critical-thinking skills
- Strong team-player attitude and positive mental outlook
- Growth mindset: viewing all experiences as opportunities to learn and grow
- Proficient in Apple iMac programs and software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. (Word, Excel)
- MUST have your own reliable vehicle for transportation as you will travel to properties
- MUST be a United States citizen and be able to provide proof you are eligible to legally work in the United States
About Compass/The Barron Team
We are locally owned and operated by a team of experts in San Diego. That’s why we understand the local real estate and why we pride ourselves on being part of our vibrant community. Our real estate team, Compass/The Barron Team, is ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in San Diego County with over 150 transactions per year exceeding $200 million in sales.