Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Produce and manage MLS listings and communicate with the Team's marketing company to provide necessary information for social media marketing
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong sense of urgency
$25,000 - $55,000
About Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
Spectrum Real Estate Consultants is a real estate team affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. This Team was formed with the purpose of achieving its Mission, Vision, and Core Values by growing a strong and diverse culture of like-minded members.
The Team works collectively by pooling resources to achieve increased sales, market share, and brand recognition while permitting its members to narrow their focus so they can concentrate on particular skillsets, allowing everyone to work efficiently and effectively. In other words, Team members can concentrate on selling real estate while the Team handles most of the day-to-day administrative and marketing duties. The Team has a strong focus on customer service and uses the Realtors Code of Ethics as a minimum standard.