The Radtke Real Estate Group
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organize everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are to help a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing five star customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Exceeding the expectations of the agent in the various functions mentioned above.
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing.
- Take pride in making your agents “shine” in the eye of their clients.
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to your agents.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves.
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will grow the volume of business based on that quality.
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
About The Radtke Real Estate Group
Who is The Radtke Real Estate Group? The Radtke Real Estate Group fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. They are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisers. They represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Radtke Real Estate Group will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride!